Thursday, June 10, 2010

Progress.....Yesssss!!!



I've been home recovering from a brief hospital stay and I was able to get some work done on my Wolves. I actually finished assembling my Long Fangs Pack and my Swift Claws Biker Pack. I equipped the Biker Pack with a melta gun, but couldn't get the damn thing to fit right in the hand of the rider, so I decided to 'mag lock' it to the right side of the bike next to the front tile. Kinda like a quick draw thing.

Any way, all I've got left to do is build the Predator and I can make some time to at least get a game in. I do have a Wolf Priest to convert, but I can use Ulrik as a proxy for now.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, very nice to see some more progress for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete